Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Absolute Gyan...

My other blog is more of a casual personal diary, with the "personal" part ignored. Over the past few months I have often had small sparks of thoughts that could have evolved into blogs of binary flesh and blood, but for the fact that they would have stuck out like sore thumbs there. So all along, I had thoughts of owning one more virtual real estate that would be dedicated towards sharing all the knowledge I possess. This blog is an effort towards that.

Do check back in a while. Let's share absolute gyan!

4 comments:

பத்மகிஷோர் said...

start mujic

Madhankumar Anandhakrishnan said...

double treat huh,from now on? :) good.. good.. keep writing! :)

insertsophisticatednamehere said...

What happened to you???

King Vishy said...

@padmakishore:
:D

@madhan krish:
thanks for your comments dude.. right now my plan is to update both blogs frequently.. lets see.. hopefully this one shdn't develop into another DND page :D

@sanjana:
He he.. I seem to have scared the hell out of you :)